Thursday, July 29, 2004

Dade County MLS



Buying or selling a home can be an incredibly tough thing to do now days. The market has changed tremendously and it is extremely easy to put in offer after offer trying to buy your dream home and never get it. It is just as easy to have your home on the market for sale and never sell it, or lose tens of thousands of dollars or more in the process of selling it. My name is Amit Bhuta and I am a Realtor for Coldwell Banker in Miami, Florida. I help people buy and sell real estate in South Florida as well as pretty much any place in the world.

I created this site to hopefully help you a great deal with information regarding the real estate sales process. I have visited thousands of websites and come up with the ones that I think will help you the most. I update this list frequently to make sure that I give you the best possible information. If you are ever in the market to buy or sell real estate, think of me as a friend to help you. You can reach me at (305) 439-3031 or abhuta@bellsouth.net.

Below are the links that I mentioned above. Don't forget to bookmark this page as a favorite. I guarantee you will need some of this information in the future. One last request, if you get a chance, please visit the missing children's link. Thanks so much.







Amit Bhuta
Estate Agent
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Serving Miami-Dade and Broward County
(305) 439-3031 Cell
www.ReasonsToHireMe.com (Why Choose Me)